Image courtesy of facebook.com/bottomsupbagels
There’s always a lot going on in the world of Columbus restaurants! Here is the last one:
- In case you missed it last week Chef Avishar Barua opened his new restaurant Agni in the Brewery District. They had some technical issues with reservations earlier this week, but they’re live now. We got a little preview last week! Click here to learn all about Agni and its offerings.
- Baltimore-based Bottoms Up Bagels will hit the Daily Bar (883 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village) March 16-26. The pop-up will run Thursdays and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., or while supplies last.
- We hope you’re in the mood for fried chicken! Three new fried chicken restaurants are opening this week or next. First up, CM Chicken (aka one of our obsessions) opened their third Central Ohio store, this one at 5947 S. Sunbury Rd. in Westerville. This is the former home of the Gena restaurant. It joins stores in Pickerington and the North West Side.
- Second, a new Korean fried chicken spot called bbq.chicken is debuting at 17 E. Lane Ave. next to campus.
- And OX-B’s will hold the inauguration of its new store on Thursday, March 16. This is its fifth location overall, including stores in Newark, Lancaster and the Short North. It takes over the former Chef Rich’s Kitchen space at 2521 W. Schrock Rd.
- The Hocking Hills Comfort Food Cruise returns for one more weekend, March 11-12. Customers can purchase a pass for $20 and then visit 12 local businesses to try samples of different comfort foods.
- business first featured a new cafe called G’s Shepard Springs Café which was advertised for the Shepard neighborhood in Columbus.
- This Saturday, March 11, Charmy’s Persian Taste is hosting a buffet lunch at Hills Market Downtown.
- Hot Chicken Takeover and Late Night Slice have teamed up on a new dish: Unicorn fries. Available at HCT stores, it combines their fries with Mikey’s Unicorn Sauce and HCT Ranch.
- Subourbon Southern Spirits & Kitchen is hosting a Brunch for Dinner event on Tuesday, March 28. The meal will include three courses accompanied by brunch cocktails for $45. Reservations can be made by calling the restaurant or by stopping by.
This week I am also writing:
You want to know more ? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archive, search for travel ideas, explore the breakfast menu or…
Hit! You are on the list.
Whoops ! An error occurred and we were unable to process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.