Image courtesy of facebook.com/porketta
There’s always a lot going on in the world of Columbus restaurants! Here is the last one:
- Today is Saint Patrick’s Day! Many restaurants will offer food and drink specials. If you’re interested, I’ve put together Where to Find an Irish Breakfast in Columbus.
- Por’Ketta food truck owners shared this week that the truck closed after eight years in business, citing ongoing challenges with inflation, supply and staffing.
- The Bobcat Sports Bar opened this week at 1099 W. First Ave. in Grandview, taking up Cleaver’s former space. The bar takes its name from the mascot of Grandview Heights.
- 614 Now has shared the news that Hai Poke has closed its Short North store and is instead focusing on its stall inside North Market Bridge Park.
- In case you missed it, Cincinnati-based Buzzed Bull Creamery is now open at 50 S. Liberty St. in Powell. The creamery uses liquid nitrogen to make both child-friendly and alcoholic ice creams and shakes.
- Random Precision Brewing celebrates its fifth anniversary on Saturday, March 18 with new beer releases, live music, food trucks, and more.
- In case you missed it last week, Baltimore-based Bottoms Up Bagels began showing up at the Daily Bar (883 N. Fourth St. in Italian Village) through March 26. The pop-up will take place on Thursdays and Fridays starting at 8 a.m. to 1 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., or while seats last.
- If you’re headed to Nationwide Arena to catch March Madness games, check out my guide to Where to Eat and Drink Before the Game or Where to Stay, Eat and Drink Over the Weekend.
- Plus, there are still tickets available to see Deb Perelman, author and founder of Smitten Kitchen, next week Wednesday, March 22 at Westerville Central High School. Your servant will be interviewed here!
This week I am also writing:
You want to know more ? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archive, search for travel ideas, explore the breakfast menu or…
Hit! You are on the list.
Whoops ! An error occurred and we were unable to process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.