Image courtesy of facebook.com/weeniewonder
There’s always a lot going on in the world of Columbus restaurants! Here is the latest:
- The Weenie Wonder hot dog spot opened its second location this week. The new store is located at 4117 Worth Ave. at Easton. Owned by Rise Brands, the same team behind PINS Mechanical Co. and 16-Bit Bar + Arcade, Weenie Wonder debuted at Dublin’s Bridge Park. Its menu focuses on hot dogs with creative toppings, tater tots, jo-jos, shakes, and more.
- The Eastern Market announced two new vendors this week! Saba Middle Eastern Grill will offer kosher-certified Middle Eastern dishes while Fork in Nigeria will soon join the market’s pop-up area.
- Speaking of markets, the upcoming Bubbly Hall in New Albany has announced that Just Chicken, which already has a stand at East Market, is joining its lineup of vendors.
- Next week, on Monday February 13, Katzinger’s Deli in German Village will be closing for a week to freshen up the space. It will reopen on Tuesday, February 21. Updates include the reopening of the dining room, which has been closed since the start of the pandemic.
- business first announced this week that the Vic Village Tavern will replace the closed Shrunken Head Cafe and Bar at 251 W. Fifth Ave. in the Victorian village. Owned by the same crew as nearby Zeno, the tavern aims to open next month.
- KPot Korean BBQ & Hot Pot opened this week at 5240 Bethel Rd. in the Bethel Center mall. The chain has locations nationwide; it is the first location in Columbus and the fourth overall in Ohio.
- Little Ladies Soft Serve reopened this week after taking its annual winter break. The reopening comes with a few updates to their soft serve and sundae menu, including a regularly rotating soft serve flavor (which is currently Oreo).
- The Turkish American Society of Ohio is hosting a bake sale this Sunday, February 12 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in its space at 2883 W. Dublin Granville Rd. TASO is raising money for the victims of the recent earthquakes in Turkey.
- Fat Girl Bakery will close in Lewis Center after Feb. 15 to prepare for a move to 6457 Hamilton Rd.
This week I am also writing:
You want to know more ? Follow me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, check out the news archive, search for travel ideas, explore the breakfast menu or…
Hit! You are on the list.
Whoops ! An error occurred and we were unable to process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.