My favorite weeknight “one course dinner”… presentation of “Roast Beef 3 + 3 packs”…
It’s roast beef with 3 vegetables and 3 packets!
- 3 kg beef chuck roast
- Salt and pepper
- 1 little white onion diced
- 12 ounces baby carrot bag
- 2 Kgs bag of baby potatoes or small golden potatoes
- 1 ounces packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 ounces bag of mushroom sauce mix regular sauce works too 🙂
- 1 ounces packet of Italian vinaigrette
- 1 cup Hot water
Place the roast beef in the slow cooker. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper on top of the roast.
Sprinkle the diced onion, baby carrots and baby potatoes over the roast beef.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the packets of ranch dressing, Italian dressing and mushroom sauce with the cup of hot water. Pour over beef and vegetables.
Set the slow cooker to low and cook for 8 hours. Once cooked, take the vegetables out of the slow cooker, then remove the roast beef and cut into slices or shreds. Pour au jus (juice) over the beef and vegetables when serving.